We have several upcoming Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Power/Business User Training sessions being held during the months of July and August. So be sure to register soon before they fill up!
Topics Covered Include:
- Building Intranets
- Lists & Libraries (the “building blocks” of SharePoint)
- Lightweight Databases
- Smart Document Management
- Tagging, Metadata and Categorization
- Search – How to Make it Effective
- Custom Applications Out-of-the-Box
- Designing SharePoint
- Intelligent Document Management
- Governance & Adoption
- Social SharePoint
- SharePoint for Productive Project Management
- Creating Solutions for Business Users (actual case studies / use cases – like from HR, Payroll, C-level, Production, Marketing teams, etc.)
And Much More…
These Training Classes are perfect for:
- Employees/Managers charged with Owning, Administering, and/or “Evangelizing” SharePoint within their organization
- Employees/Staff to get to know SharePoint a little better as an End User
- IT Professionals hoping to start down the path to a career in SharePoint, but don’t know where to get started (this is a great introduction before going heavy into advanced Development and Administration trainings)
- Non-IT Professionals looking to investigate and learn the basic- and mid-level topics within Microsoft SharePoint, as to see how this could benefit them both in their current job, or future position/career
- Organizational Project Managers who need to better learn and own SharePoint tools and skills within their organization
This is a no-code solutions course. No pre-requisites required for this class, although having a high-level understanding of SharePoint, and a high comfort-level with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc.) will be helpful.
Just FYI – for those who were wondering: Advanced courses/trainings will be upcoming into the Fall – so keep an eye/ear out for those. These will be perfect for those who already consider themselves power users in SharePoint, or those who have completed this course this summer, and are then looking to advance themselves in their deeper knowledge of SharePoint design, development and/or administration.
Course registration will be discounted for the entire month of May – so be sure to sign up today! (read more below)
During June, normal registration price will be charged.
I will be personally conducting these training sessions, along with one of my other consultants for specific topics. My background includes both consulting and training at a strong list of Fortune 500 companies and governmental organizations, some of which include:
- US Bancorp
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
- Loyola University Maryland
- United States Army
- Maryland Department of Natural Resources
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
Cost for this course is a tremendous value, considering you will get 5 full days of training! Many qualified training centers (some of which I have recommended to clients/colleagues in the past) in the Baltimore/Washington DC region, charge anywhere from $3-5k for this type of training – and relevant course material in some of the other training centers (not all, but some I’ve seen) will be covered in more of a crammed session of like anywhere from 1 to 3 days, depending on the style and procedures of the training center. And again, many of them do good work – I’ve even contracted with some of them in the past! But my style allows you to get more value, do it in the convenience of your home or office, and to have access to me beyond the training days. I also make solid use of my 15 years of experience as a consultant within companies of all shapes, sizes and problems. And given the remote training, you can do this from anywhere – so there’s no need to either be located in, or to travel to the Baltimore/Washington metropolitan area.
In case of you’re doing research into other training centers and making comparisons – which I encourage people to do – just note that some other training centers may call this SharePoint Site Owner and/or Site User training – or some other variation. Our training in this class is a combination of both, as well as throwing in many topics over my many years of experience with all types of clients.
My goal is to register only about 15-20 per class, and I’ll likely cap it there. Be sure to register soon, because these fill up fast! Ideally I will offer 2 different style classes – 1) traditional business hours for those who can build it into a normal workday, and 2) evening hours, for those who need to do it after hours from their job. (evening classes will be condensed slightly, with smaller breaks)
If you have any questions about the trainings, more details about what we offer, our style and delivery, background and qualification in teaching, or anything else, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at: email@example.com
Training Course Dates:
- July 11 – 15 (9am – 4pm)
- July 25 – 29 (5pm – 10pm)
- August 8 – 12 (9am – 4pm)
- August 22 – 26 (5pm – 10pm)
Early Bird Registration (during May): $2500
Normal Registration (during June): $3000
We also offer veteran, returning clients, and other discounts, so please contact us about those!
How to Register:
We would take sign-ups online, but I like to ensure everyone is well-served by my classes and ensure all questions are answered before registering a student and having them supply payment. So please email us to inquire and sign up at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming training sessions!